Money Bag Challenge18 June, 2011
I was not sure how to make a fastener:
- Magnets? Neat and effective, but also liable to erase all my photocopying credit.
- Poppers? I did that last time; they didn’t last.
- Velcro? The velcro would be stronger than the wallet.
- CAT5 and connector? IDE cable and connector? I played around with various configurations but couldn’t find one I liked for a wallet this small. That idea can go back on the shelf for some other project.
UPDATE: chebe finished her wallet. Hers is RFID-shielded, LED-lit and raptor-fuelled 😀
* which I have been carrying around in my craft box, from house to house and from country to country, since Ed of the clan Flix gave it to me in 2008.