Metablog III27 April, 2012
30,000 hits. Metablog time.
Most popular posts:
- the ones about the Treasure Hunt of Increased Difficulty, mostly because of a sudden herd of people from Hacker News looking at the resin-encased circuit. Hello hackers.
- the one about Club-Mate.
- the one about Keys of Kraal.
Top search terms:
- ‘club mate’ and ‘club mate logo’. Who is this mysterious behatted character?
- ‘irish idioms‘. A sudden rush of interest from the States just before Paddy’s Day. Hmm.
- ‘hairy prawns’. Yes, I am still the third-ranking world authority on hairy prawns according to Google. No, I still haven’t tried them.
Weirdest search terms:
- ‘email@example.com’. What strange fetish have I stumbled across?
- ‘nascam+key generator’. NAScam is a photo uploader for Android phones. It only costs 99c, you know…
- ‘big hairy tis’. I do not think this is the kind of site you were looking for.
Most popular links:
- A picture of The Fishing Hole by Tony Barulic.
- Cheryl’s blog post, featuring velociraptors.
- Scott’s blog, which I took off the blogroll after six months of inactivity. Six months without a single gripe? Has he become some kind of Zen master?